Come see what I eat in a day with a look back on my first ever Vegan Meals of the Day video posted back in 2014.
- Sally’s Cereals Cinnamon Plum Organic Oatmeal
- PC Organics Whole Frozen Strawberries
- Earth’s Own Almond Fresh Coconut Milk
- Left over quinoa pasta with carrots, corn, tomatoes, Daiya and tomato sauce.
- Camino Raspberries 65% Dark Chocolate
- Whole wheat tortillas, oiled and placed in oven to create hard shells
- Oil, onions, Yves Beef Veggie Tenders, smoked paprika, garlic powder, seasoning salt, crushed red pepper heated in pan
- Spinach, peppers, tomatoes, salsa, avocado and daiya vegan cheese for stuffing the tacos
Jennie from Habitat for Happiness